LOGISTICS SCHEDULER WITH DUTCH (LOCATION: KRAKÓW)
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
The Logistics Scheduling Team safely provides customer focused daily distribution and operations services, for Shell Bitumen and Sulphur, that are prompt, cost effective and sustainable.
You execute your activities perfectly so that you leave no dollar on the table and you create high levels of customer and front line staff satisfaction.
You are the face to our customers and are responsible for the customers end to end (order to cash) experience of Bitumen and Sulphur orders across continental Europe.
You would respond to customers promptly in professional and courteous manner. You would handle orders and nominations through various channels, web based multi partner platform, from Customer Service Operations, via direct calls and email. You would liaise with the Transporters, Plants and Product Schedulers to ensure that the requested product and transport is available, can be safely executed and to promptly resolve problems. You would monitor, manage and communicate ETA issues and delivery delays. You would close your transactions accurately and on time with particular focus on daily and month end close You would ensure an accurate daily close by managing all relevant error logs to ensure that no orders or invoices are blocked. You would resolve customer care enquiries including urgent order, changes, complaints, disputes.
- Working Level of SAP user knowledge
- Experience in Operations and road distribution activities
- Customer care or external relationship management
- Dutch min. B2
To be successful on that role you need to be:
- Focused on Customer Experience
- Autonomous and enterprising
- Driven to improve delivery performance for customers
- Well organized and able to manage priorities and achieve daily goals by close of business.
- Resilient under pressure and able to remain calm in the face of tough challenges
- Possess MS Office especially Excel Skills